Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Meet Ms. Hoveland

This is my first year at Caraway and I am excited to be part of this wonderful school and to be your child's teacher!

I attended Trinity University in San Antonio and graduated in 2010. I stayed an extra year to work on my Master's degree in Teaching and graduated the following May. I came up to Austin every weekend during the fall for Texas football and I knew I had to move here after I graduated!

I love everything about teaching and I am honored to have your child in my class this year. I am excited to come to school everyday and look forward to learning and laughing with my students! During the year we will focus on the individuality that makes each child unique and every student will learn to appreciate and value the differences in all of us. I also hope to instill a love of learning in each child and promote an appetite for new knowledge and unique experiences. This is going to be a great year of learning and trying new things. Parents, I look forward to working with you this year in order to give your child the best experience possible!

Welcome to Second Grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment